Original : White Orange Fuchsia Mini Bouquets
The Original JH Beach Kimono
I always wanted the perfect beach coverup, so one day I made this for myself but never thought twice about it. A few years later I was strolling down the beach in Hawaii and a woman approached me and asked to sell it at her boutique. The rest is history. It’s my best seller and for good reason. It’s delicate and flattering and covers all the places you want it to. It’s the piece you always wish you had when you pop up for a poolside stroll. It can be worn over your favorite denim cutoffs or dressed up over a slip dress, and doubles as a cardigan in the evenings.
Fabric Is 100% Silk Linen. Small Hook And Eye At The Chest
Kimono Style Can Be Worn Several Ways:
1. Thread The Belt Through Opening Slits At Waist And Tied At Front
2. Take The Two Fronts Panels And Tie At The Waist
3. Take The Two Front Panels And Tie In The Back To Create Shrug
4. Leave Kimono Hanging Open
5. Use The Belt As A Scarf Or With The Dress
The model is wearing One Size.
Model is 5'11" and is a size 0/2 and XSmall.